Does my central heating system need a Power Flush?
If your central heating system has any of the following symptons, the answer is probably YES!:
- Radiator water is dirty
- System is slow to heat up
- Radiators need frequent bleeding
- Some radiators are partially or completely cold
- Boiler noise
- Boiler failure or over heating
- Pinhole leaks from radiators
- Pump failure
These problems are the result of corrosion and sludge forming within your central heating system. Power flushing your central heating system will help remove most of the sludge and corrosion, with little disruption to the heating system and without the need to remove the radiators.